Thursday, December 22, 2011

Grutz says, "Wha, what happened?" or "Can't make complete thoughts......""

We're bushed and busted.  Whew.  I can't speak for Carleen but I'm fried.  A little photo update of little Nolan.  (Don't worry, we're all fine, just tired.
This is the norm at the Grutz household.  Quality time in bed.

HO HO HO! Look what Santa brought!

Carleen, Grandma TT, and Nolan get festive!  Ho ho HO!

The happy family! (Yes, I am the ever supportive husband......)

......and the tired daddy.  Look at those bags!

Nolan grimaces at the thought of college tuition in the year 2030!

2 comments:

Ciaran said...

This is unbelievably beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys! Happy days!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad the grands have been able to meet Nolan! He has the chubbiest arms ever--and I know chubby (my boys were in the 9 1/2 lb range, too). You all look wonderful--tired is fine--what else do you have to do but eat, poop and sleep? Well, Nolan, too! He is BEAUTIFUL!!

xoxoxo Auntie Jill